- 5:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Keep it Neat for Everyone:
- No Littering.
- No Dumping of Trash.
- Promptly Dispose of or Remove all Trash, Litter, Debris.
- Use the Trash Cans
Help Protect Our Parks:
- No Unauthorized Motorized Vehicles.
- No Misuse, Graffitti or Defacing of Park Facilities, Property or Signage.
- No Athletic Cleats of Spikes.
Keep It Safe:
- No Weapons including any Projectiles (lawn darts, etc.).
- No Fires, Fireworks or Open Flames of any kind (including model rockets).
- No glass containers.
Be Considerate of Others:
- No Alcoholic Beverages, Marijuana or Illegal Drugs of Related Paraphernalia.
- Music Shall Not to Disturb Others.
- Park Use is on a First-Come, First Served Basis.
- Unless Prior Reservations Have Been Made with the District.
Scoop the Poop:
- Immediately Remove Pet Waste and Place in the Pet Refuse Containers.
- Park Users are Personally Liable for Damage to District Property.
- District Assumes No Liability for Injury Sustained on the Premises.
- Report Violations to Aurora Police Department
- District Manager: